Geo Political Simulator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPS - 2 Ruler Of Nations Production

3 posters

Go down

GPS - 2 Ruler Of Nations Production Empty GPS - 2 Ruler Of Nations Production

Post by bandyman Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:41 pm

I didnt see anything about GPS2, And I found something interesting when playing it lately.
Playing as Equitorial Guinue I had a quick look at my primary, secondary and tertiary inustries and noticed I was losing a lot of money haveing to buy my own Cereals, Internet Services and Cement, this were the big losses so I subsidized them at about 10,000mill each, which Kick started those industries.
Now I only make minor losses on Cement and Cereal and I am completely independant with my Internet Services. So looks like you can start your own industires now.
I even got Naval Contruction going so I'm guessing you can also start military services but theres a Black Market for that now Smile, bit pricey though.

My main problem at the moment is I am maxed out on Health and Education Personell, How do I get more? Wait for people to grow up and become them?

Thanks!

bandyman
bandyman

Back to top Go down

GPS - 2 Ruler Of Nations Production Empty Re: GPS - 2 Ruler Of Nations Production

Post by Admin Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:38 am

Oh thats sounds good... i still dont have gps 2 becouse im waiting for the upgrade version and its still not out Sad

Admin
Admin

https://geopoliticalsim.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

GPS - 2 Ruler Of Nations Production Empty Re: GPS - 2 Ruler Of Nations Production

Post by bandyman Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:27 pm

Cool, But i had kinda the same problem on GPS1, Running out of Doctors and teachers, Any Idea on how to get more?
bandyman
bandyman

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:57 am

Yeah i had the same problem, when that happends i try to get more birth in my country,raise education fonds for health care people and try to get more imigrants to my country

Admin
Admin

https://geopoliticalsim.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bandyman Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:28 pm

Just found another way, Invade a country and then you will have more. But then the world hates your and its impossible to better yourself... Unfair. Everyone else can start wars but when I try, NOOO people have to hate me Smile
bandyman
bandyman

Back to top Go down

Post by Gweed Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:51 am

It has taken me a long time to play, I finally found out that more than one parliament law is way too much and changing taxes more than like 2-5% will cause widespread discontent (when you think about a .5% hike in Income Taxes in real life you'd be pissed let alone 10% lol, this is game is amazingly realistic).

Anyway how do you determine the amount of cash to throw into some subsidies? At the moment I would just look at the balances (not percent) and create a subsidy equal or somewhat larger than what I lost through trade... Which seemed to increase my loss...

Gweed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down