Geo Political Simulator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Installing on new pc

3 posters

Go down

Installing on new pc Empty Installing on new pc

Post by lyingunderoath Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:41 pm

Hi,
I've recently got a new PC, upgrading my old lump of ****. I am wondering how I can install GPS (UK version) on it. Everytime I try the activation code fails.

Is there a way I can unregister the activation code from my old pc so it will work on my new one? I've already uninstalled it to no avail.

Thanks,
LUO

lyingunderoath

Back to top Go down

Installing on new pc Empty Re: Installing on new pc

Post by CzingerX Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:56 am

lyingunderoath wrote:Hi,
I've recently got a new PC, upgrading my old lump of ****. I am wondering how I can install GPS (UK version) on it. Everytime I try the activation code fails.

Is there a way I can unregister the activation code from my old pc so it will work on my new one? I've already uninstalled it to no avail.

Thanks,
LUO

Go here- support@geo-political-simulator.com

Show you receipt and they will handle it for you if your still having problems. There good at getting back to people.
CzingerX
CzingerX

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Commander_in_Chief/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

Post by debre Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:01 pm

Hi
I was wondering if anyone here has a copy of Rulers of Nation (GPS2) available to download. I have purchased the game but i am unable to download the file as the download speed was extremely slow and now my link has expired. i have contacted eversim and they still have not replied. If someone is kind enough to upload a copy of the game to a file sharing site so i can download and play the game i would be extremely grateful.

Thanks

debre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum