Geo Political Simulator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Economics of a 3rd world country

2 posters

Go down

Economics of a 3rd world country Empty Economics of a 3rd world country

Post by LOLZebra Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:53 pm

Just got the game last week and have played the tutorial & madagascar for 3 years before being killed for low popularity.

Anyways...

There is no information in the manual about what happens when you build power plants/schools/housing etc. I mean it's obvious what each do but what does the "reimbursement" part mean?

(I'm replaying madagascar again, to see how to bring a 3rd world country out of poverty etc)

I can build a Biomass plant for 6399 Ms (MGF)
Ok Great!
It takes 1 month.
This is the part I don't understand

Annual reimbursement: 1365 Ms MGF

Does that mean I will now be paying 1.365 million a year to run that plant or do I get that money back in return each year?

If it's me paying for it, then I don't see a way to get out of this poverty hole besides subsidizing all negative balanced sectors and then trying to make contracts to sell any excesses to other countries... This could take awhile though.

Thoughts, opinions?

Zebra

LOLZebra

Back to top Go down

Economics of a 3rd world country Empty Re: Economics of a 3rd world country

Post by madkyle13 Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:52 pm

reimburesment means your mantaning the factory so yes youre paying for it but hey at least youre buddys in that little villiage down there have light Smile

madkyle13

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum