Geo Political Simulator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Games

4 posters

Go down

Games Empty Games

Post by Admin Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:33 pm

What ells you play?

Admin
Admin

https://geopoliticalsim.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Games Empty Re: Games

Post by shadowriser Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:56 am

Supreme Ruler 2020, much easier and funner than this game. I just want GPS 2: ruler of nations to come out, see if this game gets better.

shadowriser

Back to top Go down

Post by dzekins Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:30 am

Yeah same here.. Only the SR 2020 is more about war not political
dzekins
dzekins

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowriser Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:23 am

True, but it's much more easier to manage economy. I'm not a huge fan of tiny details which this game requires or least seems to, to me.

shadowriser

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:49 am

I have SR 2020 to... i like it soo much..
I have a Question to you... when you play it you, what do you like? To start a war instantly or choose a small country build up the economy and than go into wars?

Admin
Admin

https://geopoliticalsim.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowriser Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:53 am

I start with Australia, build my economy and military capabilities for a while then start to pick off all the small pacific Nations and NZ (they disagreed with me taking over the Solomands). It's a good launching pad for heading into asia because you can build them up and get rid of travel time to strike them. Going to war straight away isn't my kinda thing. I like to be organised and have backup options if i start to lose the way. Not to mention a more highly advance military thanks to america selling me good weapons Very Happy

If you like to start from scratch choose an African nation. Nurture it's economy and build up a military and you can gain some good land and new economic opportunities. Very good position for world domination, but im an Aussie and always have to pick my country Smile.

Also the game could do with some updates, like option to leave and re-join UN and other treaties. Once i start a war the UN doesn't want a bar of me.

shadowriser

Back to top Go down

Post by dzekins Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:00 pm

hehe,
When i woes playing as Australia i playd it on max agresicity on the world... it woes fun becouse Australia is a island country and is more safer from attacks... so i just started to build up my economy whail the world woes in war... and just waited until sombody will declear war on me... and some african country did it(forgot the name of it) so yeah i sent 2 cargo ships with suply truks and some defence, made complite tranposrt contrack with nearest countrys so i have a escape rote and concored a small part of that country what woes some desert where the country didnt secure.. after i started to build a lot of factories there and produced tanks and stuff like that.. and yeah after some whail afrika woes mine .. hehe
dzekins
dzekins

Back to top Go down

Post by dzekins Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:02 pm

About thw UN ... i dont know my self but i have read that meny people leaves it anyways as they say it is betther without it.... becouse you do pay a tax every month to them and stuff..

Well i mostly pick up my home country Latvia its a small country to... And when i finally have made my country super rich i can kick the ass of the Russia
dzekins
dzekins

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowriser Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:06 pm

Yeah i hate the U.N as well because the taxes go towards there aid or soldiers on missions. As long as you have a strategy you can knock over any opponent. The hardest thing is playing online with backstabbers lol. If you find a good ally it is much easier Smile. This discusion might need its own forum lol.

Who doesn't exploit Africa, haha. Also yeah, that's the biggest advantage of being Australia. Have the world is dead before they reach your doorstep, U.S and Mexico always go to war when i start a game.

shadowriser

Back to top Go down

Post by dzekins Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:08 pm

Hehe lol...
yeah Allies... If you will whant to concore all the world than one day youl have to stab your allies to Twisted Evil
dzekins
dzekins

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowriser Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:10 pm

Don't worry I do, but my allies kill as their first victim. So now I don't ally, Trust nobody suspect everyone Smile that's my motto for online gaming.

shadowriser

Back to top Go down

Post by dzekins Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:12 pm

Hehe good for you
dzekins
dzekins

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowriser Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:39 am

I GOT GPS2: Ruler of Nations!!

shadowriser

Back to top Go down

Post by scrufferpops Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:31 am

me too, shadow. got original too. looking forward to seeing the differences and bug fixes Razz

scrufferpops

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum